A very Busy Mechanical shop is seeking Auto Techs for our Philadelphia Location.
We have Endless Work here, unlike other auto shops. 40 lifts, 40 Cars Everyday. No Exceptions!!!!
We give equal opportunity to grow and make money.
The job entails preparing used cars for sale. We thoroughly check the cars for their needs, provide the needed parts, and affect the necessary repairs in order to meet our exacting standards.
If you are tired of working for shops ,who don’t have work or only have it sometimes, then you need to apply right here. Whichever your level of expertise, experience is necessary. We trust our mechanics with our cars and our facility.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
1. Need Valid Drivers License
2. Must have Tool Set
3. At least 2 years of experience in related field.